This year has been one of the hardest I have had. Having my best friend in the world get sick and almost die, and then losing my job that I had held onto for four years; it really made me rethink everything. But below is a list of things to be grateful for.
- I am grateful for the challenges this year that I and my friends have been able to get through and overcome! Maybe I wouldn’t have such an inspired mindset without these challenges.
- That Teresa is still with us and is healing daily! This experience with her put everything into perspective and helped us to reset and figure out what we want in the future.
- During the toughest time this year I am grateful to realize we had a group of true friends who were there for us. You never know until it really gets bad, that you have that kind of level of friendship and kindness in your life. I am beyond grateful to them.
- I am grateful to be able to find continual employment with inspirational and healing individuals who helped continue my healing
- That I was able to get a camera so I could take incredible images and have no excuse not to make film and video.
- That I live in a beautiful place and was able to take comfort in my surroundings
That I was able to move forward with Wickedly Driven Media, creating a website and blog. And working for various companies on projects of film and video, as well as photography. Getting my voice out there.
- I am grateful for the close friends I have in my life and their support and love and inspiration they constantly give me. I hope I am doing that for them as well! (You know who you are.)
- I am grateful that I met a few new people of like mind in spiritual and creative views. People I hope to work with in the near future.
- I am grateful to my pets, Sassy, Zoe, and my horse Easy. That they comforted me during the roughest part of this year and continue be the sweetest, kindest beings.
- I am grateful to my continual healing, emotionally, mentally, and physically, and the options I have for acupuncture, soaking, and massage.
- I am grateful I lost ten pounds since last year and continue to lose weight.
- I am happy to of stopped drinking continually, and to get on the right track. And I am grateful for the experiences I have had this year and in the past that made that decision not to drink as much, that much clearer and easier. I am also grateful not to be an alcoholic.
- I am grateful for the daily challenges and new adventures, however small, I have had in this past year. They keep my grounded and growing.
- I am grateful to reconnect with myself and have regained a knowing I had lost for a number of years.
- I am grateful to be able to talk to my Dad and explain to him, in a letter, how I feel.
- I am grateful to understanding family members who didn’t take my pain personally, but continue to be there for me, even at a distance.
- I am grateful to have a few inspiring nights and meet ups that have helped keep me going and shaped my world.
- I am grateful for a visit with a cousin who I love dearly, and his wonderful girlfriend; that both humbled me with love and inspired me to get going with my greatest dreams! Thank you!
- I am grateful for reconnecting with grade school friends this year via the internet and making a point to reunite with them in the not so distant future.
- I am grateful to the politics this year, for whatever the outcome (however hard to swallow), it has sparked some new parts of my soul that will not be quenched. A real need to make a difference in the world and a change in perspective. And I am grateful to all my friends who feel the same way! Lets do this!
- I am grateful for the coming year, and its untapped potential of what it could be!
(Next up! What I hope to accomplish in the new year!)